Please Click on the the following links to go for 10th standard / 10th grade Mensuration Problems:
1) BLOG-25 (Simple Method to Solve Mensuration Problem) Published on 26/02/2013
2) BLOG-30 (Simple Method to Solve Mensuration Problem (2)) Published on 04/03/2013
3) BLOG-31 (Mensuration Problem 3) Published on 05/03/2013
4) BLOG-32 (Mensuration Problem 4) Published on 06/03/2013
9) BLOG-37 (Trigonometry Problem 4) Published on 12/03/2013
In the figure given bellow, PR = 6 units & PQ = 8 units. Semicircles are drawn taking
Sides PR, RQ & PQ as diameters. Find the area of the shaded portionRxPsQtPyR.
(32 + 42 – 52) = 0. So here you need not multiply all the three radii by 3.14 & 1/2. That's why I would like to tell you to think very properly & improve your application of thinking any where.
This is possible only with the help of students like you along with your parents.
Please come ahead and start this beautiful work for yourself and show to the world that we can also build the world with powerful thinking level as every one is competent.