Thursday, February 21, 2013

18-Parenting-10 Encourage your child to be more curious.

We all know that this new generation is very smart and thinks more and more about any subject. Every child is more curious about everything happening around him/her. We need to increase their confidence along with their curiosity simply by telling them new concepts to our children. 

The child may be curious about their school subject topics or may be interested to know the relationship between their relatives. They may be interested even in a very small thing like how can we see the object around us. These causes may be very small from our angle, but the child might be thinking in different ways according to their age. They may have an ample number of queries right from day 1. Some of them might get solved. But some may be still there with them. I think now those queries might get wider than the previous ones. 

It is my habit that whenever I find some children, then I start asking them for some tricks of mathematical fun. 

Once when I went to China, a group of students, I told them the proof of 3 + 3 = 7. Suddenly they were surprised & asked me for more explanation about the same. After the explanation, nearly everybody was more curious about the proof and tried to find out the mistake in the proof. After a few moments. 

I was very happy to listen to them about the basic concept of the topic. 

I would like to clear this point to you “I am a very ordinary person. These are my views. You may know better than me. If you suggest me something more, I will definitely improve myself and improve my Blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment