Friday, January 10, 2020

115-Documentation of pension forms of MTNL Employees

Dear friends,
I am writing this blog which contains my view and my concepts only. According to this concept, I think it may be easy for every one of us. If you like this, then follow it, or else you may have your own way to adopt the procedure for arranging the pension papers and submitting them in the accounts unit.

Let us have a look at this concept.

If we arrange the pension papers as per the requirements of the Account section, it will be easy for us to arrange the papers, and the wastage of papers will be avoided.

Step 1:

Step 2:

As per the above list, please arrange the number of copies in the following three sets.


Step 3:
After arranging these papers according to the above list. Set these labels to these bunch of papers and submit them to the account section.

Note: These are my views. I think it may help all of us.

ANIL SATPUTE

No comments:

Post a Comment