2) Question Set Prepared by Me: Ask your son/daughter to prepare 2 to 5 questions based on the topic and write them in separate note sheet. These sheets should be numbered topic wise. (Let us see one example of numbering the sheet. Let us see the example of giving the number for question sheet prepared by the child on the topic Similarity, the the number will be " My-Question/Similarity/7th-Grade/20032013 (today's date)/001 " and so on). This habit will improve his/her ability to maintain or manage proper planning for every thing in future.
3) Happy work: We all know that for Math, we need to practice more to understand the concept. In the school, Math teacher may allot some work to your child to do at home. Generally it is called as "Home Work " I had given the name to " Home Work " as "Happy Work " (Please see my previous Blog-05) "
Every Child is Creative " So we are labeling this folder as " Happy Work ". We must tell our child to perform their Happy Work with in the Time framed for it & all such sheet/ notebook should be kept in the folder labeled as " Happy Work ". Every time we need to watch at completion of the work allotted to them by their teacher.
4) My achievements : We know that Every Child is Brilliant, so definitely he/she may have some creative ideas. Those ideas must be written on the sheet and must be maintained properly in some folder labeled as " My Achievements "
5) My Doubts : Prepare shortlisted doubts on some sheet and remember that these doubts must be cleared out very next day by their teachers.
6) Math Dictionary : Help your child to list out the important words of Math with there meaning/ Definition and note down these words in a separate note book.
7) Math Formulae : Help your child to list out the important topic wise formulae of Math and note down these formulae in a separate note book.
In very short period we are starting the Basic Concepts Of Math by taking some topics.
I would like to clear this point with you that, I am not any great person. These are my views. You may know better than me. If you suggest me something more, I will definitely improve myself and improve my Blogs.
Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/anil7pute